Focus Education UK Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our commitment is to:
• Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
• Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
• Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our published objectives and targets.
• Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
• Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
• Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the design, refurbishment and use of buildings.
• Ensure environmental criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
• Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation.
To meet our commitments we will:
• Ensure that we actively question environmental issues when decision making at board and manager level.
• Communicate our environmental policy and performance and encourage feedback.
• Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our team and users of our facilities.
• Review our environmental policy regularly.