Are there not enough hours in the day?
Do you struggle to keep up to date with all the publications and information sent to school and published on the web?
Are you concerned about missing information?
If these ring true, why not subscribe to the Focus Update Service......
The Focus Update Service provides primary school leaders with short summaries of important documents, publications and developments. The service ensures that busy leaders get the information straight to their email as PDF documents.
Each update outlines the main headlines in clear no-nonsense language and tells you where you can find more information. The updates are written by members of our consultancy team so are written by people who understand what schools need to know.
This service is intended to save you time and keep you up to speed.
Updates are distributed as and when new information becomes available (monthly as a minimum).
'I have found the update service invaluable this term. As I am currently running two schools I find that reading documents and keeping up to date is one of the things I don't have time for. Your updates mean someone else has done the reading and digesting and just told me what I need to know. A service well worth the cost to a very busy Head. Thanks' Headteacher, Oldham
Example of 5 updates recently sent out..
002 OfSTED Documents from September 2012
005 OfSTED Headlines
034 Reading and Literacy FAQs from OfSTED
062 Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Test
006 OfSTED Checklist
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Subscription is £150 (plus VAT) per annum.
This subscription entitles you to:
• Specify the email address you would like the documents sending to.
• Distribute the documents within your school.
Just send an email to
(with your name, school name and address) and we will invoice your school and add you to our brand new update list today! Alternatively, order online by clicking here
Terms and Conditions
1. Updates are written to provide an overview of most recent publications, documents and developments. As such, they cannot provide every detail. Readers who wish to scrutinise in a detailed way should follow the links in order to obtain original source documentation.
2. The purchasing school or individual may distribute the documents within their school. If it is discovered that individuals circulate more widely, Focus Education UK Ltd reserve the right to refund the cost (pro-rata based on months) and delete the individual from the circulation data base.
3. Local Authorities who wish to purchase on behalf of their schools should contact Focus to arrange a bespoke pricing structure.
4. By replying to this email and ordering the update subscription you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed here and accept that these can be updated and amended at any time.