What are they?
Following Amanda Speilman's focus on the curriculum, we are pleased to say that this curriculum ticks all the boxes by being:
This is essentially a full scheme of work, aimed at reducing teacher workload. It provides a comprehensive coverage of three topics per year, with many additional units planned to provide choice. Importantly, we have kept the price low to make this curriculum affordable at a time of tight budgets.What are the advantages of using them?
- Meets National Curriculum requirements
- Are 'knowledge-focused'
- Focuses on metacognitive style of learning
- Demands more pupil questioning
- Helps with pupil research
- Easy for teachers to adapt to add own ideas
- Improves writing across the curriculum
- Has a literature focus
- Ensure that pupils reflect frequently
- Provide exciting and pupil-motivating activities
- Link to assessment activities
- Works towards curriculum cohesion
- Helps to link with the community; parents; character education and British Values.
We are extremely excited about the feedback we are receiving from the schools we have already worked with.