In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This course will provide science subject leaders and senior leaders with background information on the deep dive process as well as ideas and tools to use in school to audit and evaluate maths against the three Is - intent, implementation and impact.
Now is the right time to audit, evaluate and improve the teaching of science.
The training will:
- Look at the priorities and processes of a deep dive into science
- Consider carefully the quality of the intent, implementation and impact of a schools science curriculum
- Help leaders reflect on the evidence they could provide to support the deep dive process
- Enable you to audit the quality of the provision in all aspects of science
This training aims to delve deeply into the quality of science provision and whether the approach is good enough to achieve the desired impact.