In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
Ofsteds inspection framework still focuses on the core subjects as well as the breadth of the curriculum, and maths is likely to be a deep dive on inspections. This course will provide maths subject leaders and senior leaders with background information on the deep dive process as well as ideas and tools to use in school to audit and evaluate maths against the three Is intent, implementation and impact.
Now is the right time to audit, evaluate and improve the teaching of maths.
The Zoom training will:
- Look at the priorities and processes of a deep dive into maths;
- Consider carefully the quality of the intent, implementation and impact of a school's maths curriculum;
- Look at how maths can be applied across other subjects, demonstrating effective implementation and pupils' deeper understanding;
- Enable you to audit the quality of the provision for of maths.
This Zoom training aims to delve deeply into the quality of maths provision and whether the approach is good enough to achieve the desired impact.