>Available to Buy & Keep for £250 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £175<
In response to school requests and limited budgets, we are now offering recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to buy or rent. Schools choosing the buy option will be sent a link to their account and this clip will be stored indefinitely in their accounts. Schools choosing to rent a clip will also be sent a link to their account where their clips will be stored for a 2 week period. After this period, the clip will expire from their account. Any customers that don't have an account will be set up with one and we will send you the details.
Most of our training clips come with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost of £5 per book. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request printed and bound copies of the notes.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This Maxi Clip is aimed at primary school subject leaders. It will equip subject leaders with the knowledge to ensure their subject stands up to the scrutiny of a deep dive within the Education Inspection Framework, 2019.
The main changes to the framework, as it relates to subject leaders, will be discussed and latest messages from Ofsted will be incorporated into the training. You will therefore gain an understanding of the latest inspection process, which will enable you to plan for, and manage, your subject that much better.The Maxi Clip will:
- Focus on each the six areas identified within the Education Inspection Framework, 2019
- How does pupils cultural capital impact on your subject?
- What does your progression mapping look like?
- How do you build in retrieval practices?
- How do you attend to the needs of SEND, disadvantaged and very able pupils?
- How have you set about improving staffs subject knowledge?
- Have you been able to ensure that pupils learning is linked to long-term retention?
- How effective are your assessment procedures?
- How appropriate are your resources?
- How do you know that pupils are making at least good progress?
- Personal development
- Behaviour and attitudes
- Leadership and management
- How much impact do you have on your subject across the school?
- What are your current priorities?
- What does your action plan look like?
In addition, it will consider your response to the pandemic and prepare you for the checks that are likely to be made:
- How have you made adjustments to the curriculum in view of the pandemic?
- It will look at the role of subject leaders as an expert and a point of reference for others in the school.
- It will help subject leaders in their monitoring and evaluation role and provide exemplars linked to book scrutiny and pupil discussions as well as how to conduct learning walks.
- It will consider issues associated with assessing (especially for non-core subjects)