>Available to Buy & Keep for £250 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £175<
In response to school requests and limited budgets, we are now offering recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to buy or rent. Schools choosing the buy option will be sent a link to their account and this clip will be stored indefinitely in their accounts. Schools choosing to rent a clip will also be sent a link to their account where their clips will be stored for a 2 week period. After this period, the clip will expire from their account. Any customers that don't have an account will be set up with one and we will send you the details.
Most of our training clips come with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost of £5 per book. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request printed and bound copies of the notes.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
There are significant changes to the expectations in early years from September 2021.
Subject leaders must develop an understanding of how their subject looks in early years and what progression from the point of entry into school will look like. This Maxi Clip will enable early years practitioners and subject leaders to consider their own progression documents, how pedagogy looks now and what changes might need to take place.
The Maxi Clip also looks at some of the key concepts mentioned in the aims of the National Curriculum and how they may feed back into early years. This will enable subject leaders and early years teachers to lay the foundations for some of those key concepts as children move through the school.
By the end of this clip you will:
- Share a better understanding of the early learning goals with subject leaders;
- Assist subject leaders in considering the implications for progression mapping in their school;
- Share with subject leaders a better understanding of pedagogy in early years in their subject and how to adequately monitor their subject in early years;
- Work with subject leaders in building connections between the aims of the national curriculum and the early years foundation stage.