>Available to Buy & Keep for £250 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £175<
In response to school requests and limited budgets, we are now offering recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to buy or rent. Schools choosing the buy option will be sent a link to their account and this clip will be stored indefinitely in their accounts. Schools choosing to rent a clip will also be sent a link to their account where their clips will be stored for a 2 week period. After this period, the clip will expire from their account. Any customers that don't have an account will be set up with one and we will send you the details.
Most of our training clips come with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost of £5 per book. Please contact email@example.com to request printed and bound copies of the notes.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
The half-day training aims to address the following two questions:
- The latest research outcomes from the Education Endowment Foundation
- There is no improvement for pupils learning without improvement in teaching, and no improvement in teaching without the best professional development for teachers<</li></ul>>!!
This training is aimed at primary school leaders, including those with responsibility for school-wide teaching and learning. Before the pandemic, there was a strong momentum that saw a vast improvement nationally in the application of teaching and learning principles. It is important that this momentum is continued as we get ready to receive all pupils into our schools.
The training will:
- Consider the latest research by the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) into teaching and learning.
- Focus on what has been described as The Characteristics of Strong Pedagogy.
- Consider the issues related to concepts not coverage, ensuring that we focus on improving pupils conceptual understanding rather than providing tasks that occupy pupils' time.
- It will help leaders to focus their observation of teaching and learning on the principles outlined by the EEF.
- Focus on aspects related to Rosenshines principles as well as the six cognitive strategies to support pupils learning.
- Gain a greater understanding as to why memory is essential to all learning; because it lets you store and retrieve the information that you learn.
- Consider daily application of metacognitive principles in every classroom.
The training aims to get you to delve deeply into the teaching and learning culture at your school and academy level. It will help you take stock, look at the bigger picture and guide you to make decisions about your teachers practice and your pupils learning that best supports the acquisition of key knowledge and skills across all subjects.