>Available to Buy & Keep for £250 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £175<
In response to school requests and limited budgets, we are now offering recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to buy or rent. Schools choosing the buy option will be sent a link to their account and this clip will be stored indefinitely in their accounts. Schools choosing to rent a clip will also be sent a link to their account where their clips will be stored for a 2 week period. After this period, the clip will expire from their account. Any customers that don't have an account will be set up with one and we will send you the details.
Most of our training clips come with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost of £5 per book. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request printed and bound copies of the notes.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
While the early years phase does not have a deep dive of their own, they play a full part during the inspection process as they deliver subjects inspectors will be interested in diving into. This is not just early reading and phonics but can be the pre skills involved in geography, design technology and science, for example.
To prepare for this inspection activity, it is essential that early years leaders know their curriculum intent well. They must also know the quality of the implementation and impact of their curriculum intent on the children.
The Zoom training will:
- Support leaders in their evaluation of the early years curriculum and teaching;
- Develop leadership skills, coaching skills and examine the difficulties of leading a team;
- Help leaders plan for deep dives so they know their curriculum well and feel prepared to talk about strengths and areas for development with confidence.
This training will enable leaders to feel more prepared for inspection and to feel able to talk confidently, succinctly and articulately about the quality of the early years phase.