>Available to Buy & Keep for £250 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £175<
In response to school requests and limited budgets, we are now offering recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to buy or rent. Schools choosing the buy option will be sent a link to their account and this clip will be stored indefinitely in their accounts. Schools choosing to rent a clip will also be sent a link to their account where their clips will be stored for a 2 week period. After this period, the clip will expire from their account. Any customers that don't have an account will be set up with one and we will send you the details.
Most of our training clips come with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost of £5 per book. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request printed and bound copies of the notes.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This online training video is aimed primarily at senior school leaders of primary schools who have responsibility for allocating and measuring the impact of pupil premium funding who are new to post OR who want to take a fresh look at their current practice. Objectives:
Benefits of the training:
- Who qualifies for pupil premium funding? What can funding be used for? How can we maximise the use of this funding particularly in the current climate? What are the expectations outlined in the inspection framework and publications?
- What does the research and evidence tell us about the progress that disadvantaged pupils can make?
- What does the best teaching and learning practice look like for these learners?
- School leadership and governance - how can you evidence impact and make a real difference?
- What materials are available to support good self evaluation and help schools plan/deliver and reflect effectively?
The training will help you consider up to date materials to provide greater clarity about how you identify and support your most vulnerable learners, it will provide you with ideas to add real focus to your self - evaluation and review procedures and, in addition, time will allocated for you to work on your individual school priorities and the ideas discussed during the day.