>Available to Buy & Keep for £250 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £175<
In response to school requests and limited budgets, we are now offering recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to buy or rent. Schools choosing the buy option will be sent a link to their account and this clip will be stored indefinitely in their accounts. Schools choosing to rent a clip will also be sent a link to their account where their clips will be stored for a 2 week period. After this period, the clip will expire from their account. Any customers that don't have an account will be set up with one and we will send you the details.
Most of our training clips come with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost of £5 per book. Please contact email@example.com to request printed and bound copies of the notes.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This training has been designed to explain and explore in detail the methodology of 'deep 'dives' used by inspectors to evaluate the quality of education in a school. It will enable subject leaders of core and foundation subjects to develop their monitoring and evaluation skills in line with inspection practice, and therefore also develop their leadership effectiveness. It will also prepare subject leaders for the level of focus they can expect under the new inspection framework where the emphasis is very much on subject leadership, rather than solely on senior leaders. Examples of practice from inspections will be shared with delegates during the day.
- Provide the latest messages from Ofsted relating to deep dives and subject leadership
- Provide ideas and resources that subject leaders can use to monitored and evaluate their subject, reflecting the processes of deep dives, with a focus on the pupils' acquisition of knowledge.
- Enable delegates to reflect on their own practice
- Ensure delegates are well prepared for the inspection process.
- Enable subject leaders to make a meaningful impact on pupil outcomes and articulate their impact.
The training will help you consider up to date materials to provide greater clarity about how you identify and support your most vulnerable learners, it will provide you with ideas to add real focus to your self - evaluation and review procedures and, in addition, time will be allocated for you to work on your individual school priorities and the ideas discussed during the day.