In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling filmed versions of our courses for schools to purchase.
These are a filmed and edited version of the training as if you were a delegate sat in the room.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This online training video is aimed primarily at senior school leaders of primary schools who have responsibility for allocating and measuring the impact of pupil premium funding who are new to post OR who want to take a fresh look at their current practice. Objectives:
Benefits of the training:
- Who qualifies for pupil premium funding? What can funding be used for? How can we maximise the use of this funding particularly in the current climate? What are the expectations outlined in the inspection framework and publications?
- What does the research and evidence tell us about the progress that disadvantaged pupils can make?
- What does the best teaching and learning practice look like for these learners?
- School leadership and governance - how can you evidence impact and make a real difference?
- What materials are available to support good self evaluation and help schools plan/deliver and reflect effectively?
The training will help you consider up to date materials to provide greater clarity about how you identify and support your most vulnerable learners, it will provide you with ideas to add real focus to your self - evaluation and review procedures and, in addition, time will allocated for you to work on your individual school priorities and the ideas discussed during the day.