In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This course has been designed to enable senior leaders and those with responsibility for the curriculum in primary schools to evaluate their provision against the latest Ofsted research-led expectations and likely lines of enquiry. The course is relevant to schools expecting an inspection in this academic year, and particularly for schools likely to be inspected from September 2019 under the new inspection framework.The Midi Clip will:
- Provide the latest messages from Ofsted relating to the curriculum and how the most recent research has fed into the design of the latest inspection framework.
- Ensure delegates are well prepared for the inspection process as it relates to the school's vision and bespoke curriculum.
- Focus on the importance of the foundation subjects and science, and how these subjects can be monitored and evaluated.
- Discuss ways that schools are assessing foundation subjects and the pupils' acquisition of knowledge as well as skills.
- Provide resources to support the monitoring an devaluation of foundation subjects and science, to help demonstrate implementation and impact on pupil outcomes.
- Enable delegates to reflect on their own practice and curriculum rationale.
- Provide examples of best practice from schools across the country.