>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This Midi Clip is aimed at primary school leaders, including those with responsibility for school-wide teaching and learning. Ofsted has re-evaluated its approach to judging the quality of education. It has used its research to ensure that judgements around the quality of education are accurate and supportive to schools.
Ofsted makes it clear that the judgement Outstanding is a challenging and exacting judgement. In order to reach this standard, inspectors will determine whether the school meets all the criteria for good under that judgement and does so securely and consistently. In other words, it is not enough that the school is strong against some aspects of the judgement and not against others, but it must meet each and every good criterion.
In addition, there are further criteria set out under the outstanding judgement, which the school will also need to meet. Our aim in making this change is that schools should only be judged outstanding in a particular area if they are performing exceptionally, and this exceptional performance in that area is consistent and secure across the whole school.The training will:
- Look carefully at the updated inspection handbook to provide you with even greater detail about what effective quality of education might look like.
- Aim to help school leaders see where their current quality of education matches the criteria set out in the inspection handbook and where it does not. It also provides you with key questions to ask yourself when evaluating your quality of education.
- Consider why outstanding is such a challenging and exacting judgement. In order to reach this standard, examples will be provided to help you assess your current provision. In addition, you need to determine whether the school meets all the criteria for good under that judgement and does so securely and consistently.
- Look in depth at each of the three main quality of education areas, using the handbook that pinpoints 6 factors to consider for curriculum intent: 8 for curriculum implementation and 5 for curriculum impact.
- Enable school leaders to gain confidence in their decision making, by considering what excellent practice looks like against each of criteria set out in the inspection handbook.
- This training aims to get you to delve deeply into the quality of education culture at your school or academy. It will help you take stock, look at the bigger picture and guide you to make decisions about your provision based on research evidence used by Ofsted.