>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
Taking on the role of subject leader for religious education can be very challenging, especially for non-subject specialists. Even when teachers are established in the role there are new things to learn and areas that need to be developed, so this course is designed to support all those who are leading and managing RE. It will provide challenge and support in order to help identify priorities for improvement.
The training will cover:
- The skills required of a good subject leader.
- Legal requirements: the bits that have to be done.
- Expectations of a subject leader, e.g. writing a policy for RE; long and medium term planning; monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching and learning; action planning.
- The 2019 Ofsted Framework and the quality of education: implications for the RE curriculum - understanding Intent, Implementation and Impact.
- The deep dive: possible deep dive questions, interviews with pupils, work scrutiny..
- Priorities for action.