>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
'Teaching Assistants: Developing your role and effectively supporting pupils' learning' begins with a section explaining and summarising the latest research about learning, how the brain processes information, and how we can develop long-term memory. This includes summarises of what this means in practice when working with children and the implications for children with SEND. The second part of the clip then introduces and explains various resources and strategies that may be useful to help support children's learning with suggestions of how they could be used and adapted to best meet the needs of learners.
The final section explains how the professional standards for teaching assistants can be used to underpin development and a format is provided that can be used as an ongoing record and source of refection, identifying future professional development needs and best practice.The Midi Clip will address the following
- What does the latest research in to how the brain works tell us about learning and long-term memory?
- What are the implications for the work we do supporting pupils' progress?
- What resources could be useful to implement what the research tells us?
- How can the professional standards for teaching assistants help refection and future development?