>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This full day course is aimed primarily at senior leaders of primary schools who have recently taken up responsibility for leading this area.
The government regularly reviews their guidance on pupil premium funding and hold head teachers and school governing bodies accountable for the impact of pupil premium funding in the following ways:
- Performance tables, which show the performance of disadvantaged pupils compared with their peers;
- Requiring schools to publish details online each year of how they are using the pupil premium and the impact it is having on pupil achievement;
- The Ofsted inspection framework, where inspectors focus on the attainment of pupil groups, and, in particular, those who attract the pupil premium funding.
The sessions throughout the day will provide opportunities for you to consider your new role, support you in getting started and understanding the nuts and bolts as well as considering the bigger picture.
The sessions throughout the day (including time for you to work on your evidence and impact statement - please bring this with you) will provide opportunities for you to consider:
- Who qualifies for pupil premium finding? What can funding be used for?
- What are the expectations outlined in the Ofsted framework and publications?
- What does the research and evidence tell us about the progress that disadvantaged pupils can make?
- What does the best teaching and learning practice look like for these learners?
- How do we evidence impact in raising achievement and closing the gap through planning and monitoring effectively?
- How can the school leadership and governance make a real difference and what materials are available to support good self - evaluation and demonstrate good value for money?