>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
RE can be a tricky subject to teach and perhaps more than in any other subject area, non-specialists are worried about getting it wrong. This training is for anyone who lacks confidence in teaching RE or for those who just need some new ideas for the classroom, building on existing skills. It will provide key information and background knowledge about three religions: Christianity, Islam and Hinduism and will help teachers to:
- Understand the value of religious education and its place in the curriculum.
- Develop their subject knowledge and understanding.
- Translate this knowledge into effective planning and meaningful learning activities, including visits to places of worship.
- Consider the big questions covered in RE.
- Ensure that pupils make the progress expected of them and show evidence for this.