This publication is intended to be used by primary school leaders to help ensure they have a secure approach to subject leadership in their school. It is especially useful for schools that wish to review their approach to leading subjects or health-check that they have robust systems in place.
Inevitably, the contents will be useful as preparation for inspection.The publication:
- Unpicks the role of the subject leader and identifies the critical aspects
- Outlines criteria for judging the effectiveness of subject leader in relation to impact (on one side of paper!)
- Includes ready-made, time saving, templates in Word format which you can amend and adopt to save hours of valuable time
- Helps schools make monitoring and evaluation manageable
- Outlines questions for subject leaders to consider