>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This half-day course draws upon the latest research into boys attainment and progress. It explores best practice in primary schools where boys perform well. The course also addresses the myths that exist around boys attainment and how schools efforts to address under-performance have often not been successful in the past. Research now challenges many of these long-held ideas and proposes new ways forward in our schools.
The half -day training will:
* Summarise the latest research in this area and the implications for primary schools.
* Consider what schools can learn from the research and share best practice in raising boys attainment and improving attitudes to learning.
* Provide delegates with resources and research summaries to use in their own setting to inform practice
* Enable leaders to audit the quality of the provision for boys across the curriculum.
* Be better prepared to improve outcomes for boys.
This is a very useful course for senior leaders in primary schools, primary curriculum and phase leaders, governors and primary subject leaders in English and maths in particular.