>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This Midi Clip is aimed at primary school leaders, including those with responsibility for school-wide curriculum intent. As you are aware the expectations for excellence in curriculum delivery has moved on considerably since the new framework has been implemented.
The Midi Clip will address the following:
- Raise awareness of what a good, broad, and balanced curriculum looks like in the current climate
- Provide support for you to be able to work towards aspects that may not currently be present in your curriculum
- Is your curriculum concept-driven?
- Can you identify the strands that run through the individual subjects?
- How are your knowledge organisers helping you to create consistency in your curriculum?
- How knowledge-rich is your curriculum and how have you identified the key knowledge that pupils need to acquire?
- How are you ensuring that your curriculum is making greater demands on individual pupils as they move through the school, not just adding to their knowledge bank?
- How far have you developed your assessment procedures for non-core subjects and science?
- How does your curriculum build on what pupils already know (bridge back/ retrieval) and how does it prepare pupils for future learning (bridge forwards)?
- What have you done to secure staffs subject knowledge?
This Midi Clip aims to get you to stand back and consider if your curriculum hits all the key elements that a good and excellent one is expected to have today. It will help you take stock, look at the bigger picture and guide you to make decisions about your curriculums intent, implementations and impact.