>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This is for RE subject leaders who want to be well prepared for a possible deep dive during inspection but also for those who want to ensure that, regardless of Ofsted, they have a good grasp of their subject and the priorities for improvement.
The session will cover:
- Background information about the Ofsted Framework
- The inspection process
- Deep dive methodology
- The Three Is: Intent, Implementation and Impact
- Deep dive questions
- How to manage the deep dive: dos and donts