>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
The aim of the session is to consider what must great teachers have to be successful
In doing this, we will look at:
- Knowledge of neuro-science
- Clarity about substantive and disciplinary knowledge
- The role of research
- Great planning
- Creating a positive physical and emotional environment
- To complete this part of the session, we will also consider the potential barriers to great teaching.
We will also consider creating protocols so that outcomes in pupils books are as strong as they can be. This session will look at these protocols with a view of you creating your own, if you have not already done so.