>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
In this course we will be thinking about how an effective PSHE programme can contribute to all four judgement areas, as well as being essential to safeguarding. "In the new inspection model, we are particularly interested in how schools contribute to the personal development of children. This area is now a judgement in its own right. This makes more space in inspection for discussing things like the PSHE lessons in which wider life issues can be explored." Ofsted Chief Inspector Amanda Spielman, July 2019
We will therefore be considering the PSHE deep dive under the following headings:
- Quality of education, e.g. PSHE curriculum the three Is
- Behaviour and attitudes, e.g. tolerance, bullying, discrimination
- Personal development, e.g. aspects of SMSC/British values, character development, equality/diversity
- Leadership and management, e.g. statutory requirements around RE/RHE/RSE; safeguarding.