>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This half-day course is aimed primarily at senior leaders of primary schools who have responsibility for allocating and measuring the impact of pupil premium funding who want to take a fresh look at their current practice.
The government regularly reviews their guidance on pupil premium funding and holds head teachers and school governing bodies accountable for the impact of pupil premium funding in the following ways:
- Performance tables, which show the performance of disadvantaged pupils compared with their peers;
- Requiring schools to publish details online each year of how they are using the pupil premium and the impact it is having on pupil achievement;
- The Ofsted inspection framework, where inspectors focus on the attainment of pupil groups and in particular, those who attract the pupil premium funding.
The sessions throughout the half-day will provide opportunities for you to consider:
Benefits of the training:
- Pupil premium funding - maximising the use of this particularly in the current climate and considering the expectations outlined in the inspection framework.
- Using the research and evidence to tell us about the progress that disadvantaged pupils can make and considering what the best teaching and learning practice looks like.
- School leadership and governance supporting you in writing your documentation and evidencing impact.
- Supporting your self-evaluation and planning.
The training will help you consider up to date materials to provide greater clarity about how you identify and support your most vulnerable learners, it will provide you with ideas to add real focus to your self - evaluation and review procedures.