>Available to Buy & Keep for £50 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £35<
The consultants here at Focus Education have prepared a range of Focus Mini Clips. These are short video inputs on current and relevant themes which are a great starter to any staff meeting or twilight session. Pause, rewind and share with staff in your school.Product Description
This Focus mini clip is aimed at senior leaders responsible for the development of phase and subject leaders in primary schools. Course outline
'Developing Middle Leadership' will set out to provide senior leaders with an overview of Ofsted expectations of middle leadership, especially subject leaders within the deep dive process, as well as a summary of recent research into middle leadership from the perspective of primary schools. It is also suitable for senior leaders to watch together with middle leaders to prompt discussion about support and development.
It covers the key aspects of the middle leadership role, to help identify relevant support and training for subject and phase leaders to ensure they impact effectively in their roles.
With middle leadership being a key focus on inspections, this course can be really useful for schools preparing for Ofsted.The training will address the following:
Benefits of the training:
- What are the starting points for a middle leader and what does the research show us?
- What are the different aspects of the role?
- What kinds of questions can our subject leaders expect from Ofsted?
- What are the implications for inspection?
- It will provide you with a clear understanding of the role of a middle leader underpinned by research.
- It will help you prioritise your work and help develop middle leadership capacity in your setting.
- It will provide a greater understanding of middle leadership and how this fits into the bigger picture of school leadership and the inspection process.