Thirteen reasons why we feel lucky on Friday 13th January 2017 at Focus Education
- There is only one more working day to go until Focus 2017 courses begin!
- In February 2013, the Focus publication, ‘Grammar & Punctuation‘ was released, one of our most popular books! Another reason to love the number 13.
- We keep getting fantastic feedback from our schools, take a look: https://www.focus-education.co.uk/blog/category/case-studies/
- There are only 28 days to go until February Half Term…
- Which means only another 5 months until we see you all at Inspiring Leadership on the 6th June! Can’t wait!
- Last Friday 13th (May 2016) Focus update 41 was released. See a snippet here: Focus Update Service
- The number 13 is considered lucky in China… And we have had great luck from China in the form of our Chinese customers, the Dulwich International School, Shanghai.
- The new design for the Focus website is being processed… Keep checking… 🙂
- We have a very, very exciting Easter surprise for our customers coming up. Watch this space.
- Thorne King Edward School will have our consultant Ros Ferrara in their school today, how lucky are they!?
- We have a whole desk in our office covered in fruit and tasty treats to keep the Friday 13th demons at bay.
- It is the first month of a new year, and we have plans, products and positiveness literally glowing through the office!
- “After every Friday 13th there is always a Saturday the 14th! So forget superstition and enjoy the weekend… Until the next Friday 13th.”
Focus Education is a family-run organisation providing advice and educational support to primary schools and academies. We’re a family company and are committed to enabling schools and academies to be the best that they can be.