>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This half-day training is aimed at primary school teachers and English leaders. The training explores a childs writing journey with a focus on clear, small steps in learning to support and develop progression.
The training will:
- Consider the latest research undertaken by the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF).
- Explore the writing journey of a child unpicking the different elements of the writing sequence
- Consider the importance of what, when and why
- Consider the importance of childrens planning to support independence
- Unpick end of year expectations and break down into small progressive steps!!<</li></ul>>!
This training aims to get you to delve deeply into the teaching of writing and explore the what, the why and how of a writing curriculum.