>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
The Early Years Foundation Stage now includes a new goal aspect under Personal, Social and Emotional Development; Self-regulation. But what does this mean and how do we support childrens development in this area and assess their success?The training will:
- Look at self-regulation in early years and what it means to develop childrens awareness of their own behavioural and emotional needs.
- Look at self-regulation and executive function as one of the seven Key Features of Effective Practice.'
- Explore executive function and how to support this in the early years classroom.
- Help you to see executive dysfunction, pinpoint what happens for a child when this happens, and how to support a child when they, for example, hit the wall of awful.'
- Look at motivation and engagement as methods to support executive function.
- Look at giving children skills and knowledge that will support their educational journey through co regulation and co functioning.