>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
This half day course will provide primary history subject leaders and senior leaders with background information on the deep dive process as well as ideas and tools to use in school to audit and evaluate history against the three Is intent, implementation and impact.
With over 40% of primary schools having a deep dive in history during their inspection now is the right time to audit, evaluate and improve the teaching of history.
The training will:
- Look at the priorities and processes of a deep dive into history
- Consider carefully the quality of the intent, implementation and impact of a schools history curriculum
- Help leaders reflect on the evidence they could provide to support the deep dive process
- Reflect on the key messages from Ofsteds research review and the implications for a deep dive
- Enable you to audit the quality of the provision in all aspects of history
This training aims to delve deeply into the quality of history provision and enable subject leaders to effectively evaluate provision in their own setting.