>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
With the advent of the English 2014 curriculum, the role of reading became greatly heightened. The importance of being an effective, fluent and confident reader is emphasised and higher order reading skills take prime position.
This Midi Clip will develop your knowledge of how to plan learning sequences which begin with addressing and developing reading skills and build up into quality writes. Suggestions of high-quality texts will be shared and examples of planning to show how the reading into writing process will look.
Within this process the Midi Clip will address the following areas:
- Choosing quality texts - including recommendations
- Teaching vocabulary as part of the reading into writing process
- Ideas for the types of reading activities that can be used
- Teaching grammar as part of the reading into writing process
- Editing and redrafting
- We will also consider how reading fluency practice can be built into the English teaching process