>Available to Buy & Keep for £195 or Rent (for a 14 day period) for just £140<
In response to school requests and shortage in budgets, Focus is now selling recorded versions of our zoom courses for schools to purchase.
This training is sent via an emailed link and can be watched directly from the website (streamed) or downloaded and watched at a later date. It comes with an e-book version of the training notes. Printed copies of the training notes are available at an additional cost.Advantages of buying our video training:
- Watch at school or home
- Watch on your own or with other members of staff
- Can pause, replay and discuss
- No supply costs
- No travel costs or travelling time
In general, schools are moving away from a focus upon data and instead looking at a sequenced, knowledge based curriculum. This session looks at what is meant by describing the curriculum as a model of progression and how teachers need to plan with this in mind and how to use assessment in a more manageable way.
- Different types of planning
- The importance of clear learning intentions and outcomes
- Developing knowledge and skills
- Progression and coherence
- Demonstrating progress