NEW for the 2019 Education Inspection Framework
This brand new and fully updated range of publications are designed to help subject leaders in primary schools in light of the 2019 Ofsted focus on Intent, Implementation and Impact of a broad and balanced curriculum. The books will ensure that subject leaders are better placed to impact on pupil outcomes. Each publication follows an identical format so that you can easily use the full set across your school. The content covers:
- An overview of the relevant Ofsted research and how this relates to subject leadership.
- Key questions for subject leaders to consider, updated for the 2019 inspection framework.
- Simple outline of the statutory curriculum.
- Example of year by year progression through KS1 and KS2 for foundation subjects.
- Simple template for recording assessment for each cohort.
- Updated guidance and templates for monitoring and evaluation (with a focus on triangulating evidence).
- Action planning template.
- Audit for the intent, implementation and impact of the core and foundation subjects.
Each book is accompanied by a eBook with the templates from the publication in order to save time in school.